Our web services division is responsible for the design, hosting and maintenance of
a great number of sites across the South Pacific - specialising in the tourism sector.
'Nista', established in Fiji in 1997, was one of the first two web design service
companies in that country. For the past four years, Nista's web services have been
provided as part of the MaxiaPacific network, based in South Australia.
Customer Friendly Service
Our website design service is based on a customer-friendly process that takes us from your initial enquiry to your finished product .... and beyond.
Design features we handle include:
- We ask questions and listen to your needs.
- We want to understand your website users and your competition.
- We identify any backend programming needs that may help your business - either as part of the first stage or future stages of your website's growth.
- Prior to launch, we optimise your site for the spider search engines
- Flexibility: We recognise that your site objectives sometimes change after the initial project development stage. We're with you all the way to ensure your site meets your criteria.
- We offer continued fee-based maintenance, technical, management and hosting support.
- We can provide advice on domain name registration and can facilitate in securing domains on your behalf if required.
- We can advise regarding search engine registration and ways in which our other services may help your marketing needs.
- Static HTML
- Dynamic CFM pages (if you wish to update your own site)
- Flash animation
- Booking and Enquiries forms
- Secure pages for receiving credit card details
- Customised Maps
- Email subscription facility
- Video links (we can integrate your own video/s or LBYB videos if required)
- Photo Galleries
- Slide Shows
- Integration of Virtual Tours
- Preparation of PDF files
- Flyout navigation
- Downloadable file functionality (PDFs/Documents/Images)
- Foreign translation - e.g. Japanese and German
- Availability and Booking engine
- Fully updateable Industry sites to facilitate your communication and
services with your agents and wholesalers